npm install singleplatform
Development sponsored by cuizini.com
API client for the singleplatform.com API.
TO RUN LIVE TEST:
cp config/sample-for-test.json config/test.json
fill in the values.
npm run-script docs
node_modules/.bin/grunt # Starts the watch & test run
node_modules/.bin/grunt coffee # Compiles the coffeescript
Contributing to node-singleplatform
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the package.json, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2013 Martin Wawrusch and Cuizini, LLC. See LICENSE for