This repo exists to build Nuclide's binary dependencies for various architectures.
Usage in application code
const ctags = ;const fuzzyNative = ;const keytar = ;const ptyjs = ;
npm version patch.
- Push the base package version bump and release tag with
git push --follow-tags.
- Wait for both Travis and AppVeyor to build and upload the release artifacts.
- To test your npm release: Run
./prepublish && npm pack
Things to know about sub-packages
- They're semi independent in that you can run
npm installinside any of them to do work on one of them.
- The empty
.npmignorein the sub-packages and the
"files"field in the root package are super important.
- Be careful not to fall into https://github.com/atom/atom/blob/128f661/src/package.coffee#L486-L503.
"dependencies"in the sub-packages DO NOT get installed when someone installs