For node.js or browserify
npm install --save shp-write
Or in a browser
- Requires a capable fancy modern browser with Typed Arrays support
- Geometries: Point, LineString, Polygon
- Tabular-style properties export with Shapefile's field name length limit
- Uses jsZip for ZIP files, but compression is buggy so it uses STORE instead of DEFLATE.
var shpwrite = require'shp-write';// a GeoJSON bridge for featuresshpwritedownloadtype: 'FeatureCollection'features:type: 'Feature'geometry:type: 'Point'coordinates: 0 0properties:name: 'Foo'type: 'Feature'geometry:type: 'Point'coordinates: 0 10properties:name: 'Bar';// triggers a download of a zip file with shapefiles contained within.
Given a GeoJSON FeatureCollection as an object, converts convertible features into Shapefiles and triggers a download.
Given data, an array of objects for each row of data, geometry, the OGC standard
geometry type (like
POINT), geometries, a list of geometries as bare coordinate
arrays, generate a shapfile and call the callback with
err and an object with
shp: DataViewshx: DataViewdbf: DataView
Generate a ArrayBuffer of a zipped shapefile, dbf, and prj, from a GeoJSON object.
- Nick Baugh firstname.lastname@example.org