Shower ['ʃəuə] noun. A person or thing that shows.
- Works in all modern browsers
- Themes are separated from engine
- Fully keyboard accessible
- Printable to PDF
- Download and unzip template archive
index.htmland start creating your presentation
Deploy to Netlify
By clicking the button below you can fork this repo and deploy it to Netlify.
By doing this you would get a GitHub repo linked with Netlify in a way any change to the repo would trigger a shower rebuild and deploy to Netlify servers, which allows for a really easy way to create and share Shower presentation without the need to install anything locally.
Get your own Shower
- Copy Shower in your account via GitHub or via CLI
- Install dependencies
npm installand start it
Once you’re done you can build a clean copy of your slides:
npm run prepare
And you’ll find your presentation in
prepared folder with only needed files in it. You can also run
npm run archive to get the same files in
archive.zip. But there’s more! You can easily publish your presentation online by running:
npm run publish
And you’ll have your slides published to
Copy via GitHub
- Open import page.
- For the repository URL use
- For the name use any name you want, your presentation name would be the best.
- Clone the resulted repository to your computer.
Copy via CLI
- Сlone this repository
git clone --depth=1 firstname.lastname@example.org:shower/shower.git, (
--depth=1will make it way faster).
- Create a new blank repository and copy its cloning address
- Change remote of your local clone to the one you’ve just copied
git remote set-url origin email@example.com:USER/REPO.git.
- Push your local clone to GitHub
git push -u origin master.
Latest stable versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari are supported.
Licensed under MIT License.