- Design almost anything without writing a css code.
- Ready to use default styles for some frequently used elements like form, table and spinner.
- Two style files available monochrome and multicolor.
- Lite distribution style in with gray colors only, available under
- Two gray color sets available gray and slategray.
- Make interactive UI using transitions and transformations.
- 36 Google fonts are already included.
- Take advantage of filters. It’s easy to make Apple like blur effect.
- More color options than any other popular framework.
- Gradient text, background and border color. 250+ Gradient color options.
- Responsive height. Maintain aspect ratio of block
- Make content placeholder with
Several quick start options are available:
- Download the latest release.
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/shorthandcss/shorthand.git.
- Install with npm:
npm install shorthandcss.
- Use CDN
Clone the repo from Github and install dependencies through npm.
git clonecd shorthandnpm install
Run the build command to build
npm run build
Docs can be found at https://shorthandcss.com/docs
Copyright 2020 @bansal-io. This project is licensed under the MIT License.