Tiny CLI-based static server
Serverino is a lightweight tool for serving static content on localhost.
Thanks to locally-trusted development certificates it can also host your static content on https://localhost.
No setup required.
The quickest way to get started is to run serverino in your project directory using npx.
# Using npm npm install --global serverino # Using yarn yarn global add serverino
Once that's done, you can run this command inside your project's directory...
...or specify which folder you want to serve:
Usage $ serverino [dir] [path] Options --port -p Port --secure -s Use HTTPS --cors -c Set "Access-Control-Allow-Origin" to "*" --verbose -v Log requests Examples $ serverino $ serverino ./dist $ serverino ./dist /admin/ Run without arguments serves the current directory on http:/localhost:8080/.
Each contribute is welcome!
Please, checkout the contributing guidelines.
Is released under AGPL-3.0 - GNU Affero General Public License v3.0.
- modification and redistribution allowed for both private and commercial use
- you must grant patent rigth to the owner and to all the contributors
- you must keep it open source and distribute under the same license
- changes must be documented
- include a limitation of liability and it does not provide any warranty
THIS TOOL IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. For the full warranty check the LICENSE.