This library binds to a couple of webdriver hooks to take screenshots after each command has executed,
ffmpeg to stitch these together to one mp4-movie per test case.
It uses docker to run ffmpeg for multi-platform support
- Nice videos in your allure reports. Yey.
- Works with selenium grid
- Works with all webdrivers that support saveScreenshot
- Makes the tests a bit slower
Be sure to take a look at
demo/wdio.conf.js to see how to get started.
- Mac https://download.docker.com/mac/stable/Docker.dmg
- Win https://download.docker.com/win/stable/Docker for Windows Installer.exe
curl -fsSL https://get.docker.com -o get-docker.sh && sudo sh get-docker.sh && sudo usermod -aG docker $USER
demo/wdio.conf.jsline 1-48 and sync to your own
- Clone the boilerplate and work from there https://github.com/presidenten/WebdriverIO-wdio-v5-boilerplate-with-videos-and-docker