Useful SASS Mixins
If you're using SASS you should find these mixins really helpful. These mixins should help speed up your development process. The file includes SASS mixins for REM unit fallback support, Retina Images, Breakpoints, Animations, Transitions, Linear Gradients, Rounded Corners, Opacity, Clearfix, Hide text, Triangles/Arrows and more.
npm install sass-useful-mixins -g
useful-mixins in a directory where you'd like to use the Sass Useful Mixins.
- 0.2.1: update comments
- 0.2.0: reference the mixin files in the directory
- 0.1.9: generate the mixins directory
- 0.1.8: fix output in generator script
- 0.1.7: fixes with generator script
- 0.1.6: add dependencies
- 0.1.5: added generator script
- 0.1.4: added animated link mixin
- 0.1.3: Update transform mixin.
- 0.1.2: add release history notes.
- 0.1.0: Initial release.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
MIT © Ryan Burgess