Modern bundler built on rollup with support for presets and better configuration experience
You might also be interested in always-done.
Table of Contents
(TOC generated by verb using markdown-toc)
Install with npm
$ npm install rolldown --save
or install using yarn
For more use-cases see the tests
- always-done: Handle completion and errors with elegance! Support for streams, callbacks, promises, child processes, async/await and sync functions. A drop-in replacement… more | homepage
- minibase: Minimalist alternative for Base. Build complex APIs with small units called plugins. Works well with most of the already existing… more | homepage
- try-catch-core: Low-level package to handle completion and errors of sync or asynchronous functions, using once and dezalgo libs. Useful for and… more | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Please read the contributing guidelines for advice on opening issues, pull requests, and coding standards.
If you need some help and can spent some cash, feel free to contact me at CodeMentor.io too.
In short: If you want to contribute to that project, please follow these things
- Please DO NOT edit README.md, CHANGELOG.md and .verb.md files. See "Building docs" section.
- Ensure anything is okey by installing the dependencies and run the tests. See "Running tests" section.
- Always use
npm run commit to commit changes instead of
git commit, because it is interactive and user-friendly. It uses commitizen behind the scenes, which follows Conventional Changelog idealogy.
- Do NOT bump the version in package.json. For that we use
npm run release, which is standard-version and follows Conventional Changelog idealogy.
Thanks a lot! :)
Documentation and that readme is generated using verb-generate-readme, which is a verb generator, so you need to install both of them and then run
verb command like that
$ npm install verbose/verb#dev verb-generate-readme --global && verb
Please don't edit the README directly. Any changes to the readme must be made in .verb.md.
Clone repository and run the following in that cloned directory
$ npm install && npm test
Charlike Mike Reagent
Copyright © 2016-2017, Charlike Mike Reagent. Released under the MIT license.
This file was generated by verb-generate-readme, v0.2.3, on January 03, 2017.
Project scaffolded using charlike cli.