Resolve the path of a module like
require.resolve()but from a given path
$ npm install resolve-from
const resolveFrom = ;// There is a file at `./foo/bar.js`;//=> '/Users/sindresorhus/dev/test/foo/bar.js'
require(), throws when the module can't be found.
null instead of throwing when the module can't be found.
Directory to resolve from.
What you would use in
Create a partial using a bound function if you want to resolve from the same
fromDir multiple times:
const resolveFromFoo = resolveFrom;;;
- resolve-cwd - Resolve the path of a module from the current working directory
- import-from - Import a module from a given path
- import-cwd - Import a module from the current working directory
- resolve-pkg - Resolve the path of a package regardless of it having an entry point
- import-lazy - Import a module lazily
- resolve-global - Resolve the path of a globally installed module
MIT © Sindre Sorhus