Helper function to create Redux modules using the ducks-modular-redux proposal.
npm i -S redux-duck
;const myDuck = ;
createDuckreceive 2 arguments, the second argument is optional.
- The first argument is the duck name.
- The second, and optional, argument is the application or module name.
Define action types
const ACTION_TYPE = myDuck;
defineTypereceive just one argument.
- The argument is the name of the action.
- The result should be an string like
duck-name/ACTION_TYPEif the application or module name was not defined.
Create action creators
const actionType = myDuck;
createActionreceive just one argument.
- This argument should be the defined action type string.
- It should return a function who will receive the action payload and return a valid (FSA compilant) action object.
- The action creator will receive an optional argument with the action payload.
const initialState =list: Immutabledata: Immutable;const reducer = myDuck;
createReducerreceive two arguments, both required.
- The first argument is an object with the possible action cases.
- The second argument is the reducer initial state.
- The first argument should use the previously defined action types as keys.
- Each key in the first argument object should be a function who will receive the current state and the dispatched action as arguments and return the updated state.