Universal React+GraphQL starter kit CLI
React for UI. Apollo for GraphQL. Redux for stores. Browser + server-side rendering.
Easy CLI tool for Mac/Windows/Linux. Just
npm i -g reactql and run
reactql new to start your next project.
Maintained and updated regularly.
- Isomorphic React, Redux, Apollo GraphQL, SASS/LESS/PostCSS -- extensive features.
- Easy command line tool - works on Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Trivial to install/upgrade. Just
npm i -g reactql.
- Start a new project in just one command -
- Easily bump an existing project to the latest version, with
- CLI does all the heavy lifting - downloads the kit, install packages, and lets you get right to work.
See the starter kit for a full feature list.
Install the ReactQL command-line tool on Mac/Windows/Linux:
npm i -g reactql
reactql for help, or
reactql new to start a new project.
https://reactql.org for full features + documentation.See
Follow @reactql for updates
Get the latest updates by following us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/reactql
New to GraphQL?
Watch my free 45 minute YouTube video, for a live coding walk-through of putting together a GraphQL server with a database. Learn how to write queries, mutations and handle nested/related data.