React Typescript sample library
Read detailed description/tutorial on https://www.grzegorowski.com/publishing-react-typescript-library-rollup-jest/ or check example package https://github.com/jmarceli/react-typescript-library-rollup-jest.
This is a starting point for creating your own custom React Typescript components package, so you can easily share them with community through the NPM.
- Clone this repository
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:jmarceli/react-typescript-library-rollup-jest.git
- Adjust REAMDE.md content (e.g. paths in badges above)
- Replace all occurrences of react-typescript-library-rollup-jest with your package name and jmarceli with your github username
- Remove .git/ directory
- Clean src/ folder
- Add your own code to src/
- Export all components from src/index.tsx file (see current src/index.tsx for sample code)
- Develop your package (use example/ directory to test it)
- Adjust package.json file according to your needs especially set version to initial value e.g. 0.0.0
- Publish your package to npm with e.g.
npm version patchfollowed by