Setting up a new project can always be challenging and time consuming. React-Redux-Node-Mongodb is an easily customizable template project for starting a new professional project using the following technologies:
How to use?
- Simply clone or download the project.
- Remove the .git directory (if applicable)
- Change the information in the package.json file
- Change the content in the secret.js and config.js files (optional but recommended)
- Start developing your awesome project
npm run connectto connect to the database
- run one of the builds commands to build/rebuild the project
npm startto start the server
- visit localhost:3000
npm run buildto make a build from the project, ready for production
npm run watchto make a build from the project and watch over file changes to automatically reload the browser