Handle all the aspects of push notifications for your app, including remote and local notifications, interactive notifications, silent notifications, and more.
All the native iOS notifications features are supported!
- Remote (push) notifications
- Local notifications
- Background/Managed notifications (notifications that can be cleared from the server, like Facebook messenger and Whatsapp web)
- PushKit API (for VoIP and other background messages)
- Interactive notifications (allows you to provide additional functionality to your users outside of your application such as action buttons)
- Receiving notifications in any App state (foreground, background, "dead")
- Built-in notification drawer management
- High degree of code extensibility to allow for advanced custom layouts and any specific notifications behavior as available by Android's API
- Android equivalent of React-Native's implementation of
Upcoming: local notifications, background-state Rx queue (iOS equivalent)
Table of Content
- Installation and setup - Setting up the library in your app
- Subscription - Signing in to push notifications vendors (e.g. GCM)
- Notification Events (notfications core) - Handling push notification arrival, notification opening by users
- Local notifications - Manually triggering notifications (i.e. not via push)
- Advanced iOS topics - e.g. managed notifications, PushKit API, Notifications actions
- Notifications layout control - Android (wiki page) - Learn how to fully customize your notifications layout on Android!
The MIT License.