command line tool to help you bootstrap react applications with minimum dependencies for building real world applications.
This command line tool is a wrapper around the react-komenci project.
- auto compilation - Compile code for development and production automatically
- hot reloading - See the changes as you edit your source files
- sync browsers - Sync multiple browsers for simple visual test
- unit tests - Automatically run unit tests every time you save a file
- code linting - Make sure your code is following a defined standard
- css framework - base your site styles on solid css frameworks
- source maps - serve compiled files, but be able to debug using the source code you developed
- caching buster - assets are cached using a content hash for better http trafic
The following production features are NOT included by default, but can be easly added as shown on the usage section.
- Authentication (auth)
- Localization (l10n)
- Internationalization (i18n)
npm install -g react-komenci-cli
After you install this npm package you will have access to the
It is recommended that you install this tool globally, in order to have the
rk command available anywhere on your system.
rk [project-name] [options]
This command bootstrap a react project with the minimum dependencies possible. Adding a demo site to showcase the features available on the project.
-a [or --auth]- adds the Authentication modules (and modify the demo site to showcase the feature)
-l [or --locale]- adds the Locale / Internationalization modules (and modifies the demo site to showcase the feature)
-d [or --no-demo]- removes the demo site from the application
-b [or --bootstrap]- switch the css framework to use bootstrap (by default it uses zurb foundation)
bootstrap a default react project with the minimum dependencies possible. It also adds a simple demo site.
React + Authentication
rk [project-name] --auth
bootstrap a react project with all the required modules necessary for user Authentication. It also adds auth features to the demo site.
React + Localization/Internationalization
rk [project-name] --locale
bootstrap a react project with all the required modules necessary for working with Localization and Internationalization. It also adds these features to the demo site.
React + No Demo Site
rk [project-name] --auth --locale --no-demo
bootstrap a react project with all required modules necessary for user Authentication as well as Localization/Internationalization. But the
--no-demo removes the demo site.
React + Foundation
by default the project created with the
rk command line, will include the zurb foundation css framework
React + Bootstrap
rk [project-name] --bootstrap
bootstrap a react project using bootstrap as the css framework