Share your code.
- Server side rendering of all entry points.
- Progressive enhancement. App does not require Javscript on client to function.
- Isomorphic Flux implementation powered by reflux and react-async.
- Isomorphic routing powered by react-router-component.
- CSS animations via React's CSSTransitionGroup.
- Canonical URLs: http://react-isomorphic-video-game-search.warppi.pe/game/21228/do-you-have redirects to... http://react-isomorphic-video-game-search.warppi.pe/game/21228/battletoads This is only supported on the front end at the moment. I would like to find an elegant way to do this on the server as well.
- Title management via reusable DocumentTitle component.
sudo npm install gulp browserify react-tools -gnpm install
./runserver.sh- builds from scratch into the
/react/builddirectory and runs the server. The app should now be available at
An excuse to share my research and get feedback as I prepare to launch a large React-powered app.