React Isomorphic Starterkit
Isomorphic starterkit with server-side React rendering using
- Fully automated toolchain with npm run scripts
- React 0.14 + React Router 2.0 on the client and server
- Babel 6 automatically compiles ES2015 + ES7 stage-0
- Webpack HMR for instant server updates
- React Transform HMR for instant client updates
- React Transmit to preload on server and hydrate client
- InlineCss-component for styling components
It just works out-of-the-box.
git clone https://github.com/RickWong/react-isomorphic-starterkit.git
npm run watch # Yes, ONE command for both server AND client development!
npm run build
npm run start
npm run watch in your terminal and play with
views/Main.js to get a feel of
the server-side rendering and client-side hot updates.
Let's start one together! After you ★Star this project, follow @Rygu
BSD 3-Clause license. Copyright © 2015, Rick Wong. All rights reserved.