react-gooey - A React UI library for the masses
- Developing - npm start - Runs the development server at localhost:8080 and use Hot Module Replacement. You can override the default host and port through env (
- Creating a version - npm version <x.y.z> - Updates /dist and package.json with the new version and create a version tag to Git.
- Publishing a version - npm publish - Pushes a new version to npm and updates the project site.
The test setup is based on Karma/Mocha/Chai/Phantom. Code coverage report is generated through istanbul/isparta to
- Running tests once - npm test
- Running tests continuously - npm run test:tdd
- Running individual tests - npm test -- - Works with
- Linting - npm run test:lint - Runs ESLint.
- Building - npm run gh-pages - Builds the documentation into
- Deploying - npm run deploy-gh-pages - Deploys the contents of
gh-pagesbranch. GitHub will pick this up automatically. Your site will be available through *austinsc.github.io/`.
- Generating stats - npm run stats - Generates stats that can be passed to webpack analyse tool. This is useful for investigating what the build consists of.
react-gooey is available under MIT. See LICENSE for more details.