React Daterange Picker
A React based date range picker.
There's lots of examples within the demo page, or check out a minimal example within code CodeSandbox:
- Select a date range in an intuitive way.
- Define date ranges that are not available for selection.
- Show any number of months at the same time.
- Visually represent half day states.
React 0.14, 15, and 16 are all supported in the latest version of react-daterange-picker.
If you wish to user an older version of React, please use react-daterange-picker v0.12.x or below.
All change log information is available within the project's releases.
Please feel to contribute to this project by making pull requests. You can see a list of tasks that can be worked on in the issues list.
Before a pull request can be merged, ensure that you have linted your files and all tests are passing -
npm run lintnpm run test
If you have been added as a project contributor and wish to publish a new release -
- Ensure that you have added yourself to the
- Bump the npm version as appropriate, following SemVer conventions
- Update the Demo by running
npm run deploy-example
Building example page
Once you have the repository cloned run the following commands to get started:
npm installnpm run develop
This will start a local server at
http://localhost:9989 where you can see the
example page. It will also watch for any files changes and rebuild.
To update the compiled files in dist run
npm run build-dist-js, and you can
lint the code with
npm run lint.