React CustomScroll 5.1
React-customscroll is a tiny React component for scroll bar customization, without dependencies but with a lot of features.
- TypeScript support
- Extremely small size (11kb)
- Without dependencies
- Easy customization, simple api
- Native OS scroll behavior
- Cross browser
- Animate scrollTo feature
- React-sortable-tree / React-virtualized support
- RTL support
- Server Side Rendering support
- Scroll snap support
npm install react-customscroll -save
React-customscroll works like native browser scroll.
You should paste the component inside the block with scrollable data.
import CustomScroll from 'react-customscroll';
<div className="block-with-scrolling"> <CustomScroll> ...long_data_here... </CustomScroll> </div>
If block with a native browser scroll works well it will work with React-customscroll