Under active development - APIs will change. Check out the 1.0.0 roadmap and contributing guidelines to see where you can help out. Prior to the 1.0.0 release, deprecations or breaking changes will result in a minor version bump.
See the documentation with live editable examples.
- react-router-bootstrap – Integration with React Router
- React Bootstrap Extended - A version of React Bootstrap where each component has extra props that map to bootstrap's utility classes. For example,
pullRightadds the class
pull-rightto a component.
- [Awesome React Bootstrap Components][awesome-react-bootstrap-components] - Additional components like off-canvas navbar, switch and sliders.
- Install the dependencies with
- Run tests
- Run tests in watch mode
npm run tdd
- Run the docs site in development mode with
npm run docs. This will watch for file changes as you work. Simply refresh the page to see the updates.
- Build with
npm run build
Yes please! See the contributing guidelines for details.