A library for fetching data from the Playstation Network
Node.js library for polling the Playstation Network for user information.
- getJID (Returns the user's JID and region from a PSN username)
- getProfile (Returns the user's profile information)
- getTrophyCount (Returns the amount of trophies a user has)
- getGames (Returns the recent games a player has played)
- getTrophies (Returns what trophies a user has scored for a particular game)
var psn = ;
var little_big_planet = 'NPWR00160_00';
Please feel free to [contact](mailto:andrew at andrewmkane dot com) me if you have any issues.
I also graciously used the EGSRIT account for demonstration purposes.