Node bindings to private-box-rs
expose a c interface to private-box-rs
sort out naming, dashes, low dashes
get private box rs able to statically link. There's a way to check linked libs ldd?
- how to build c deps form cargo. Ideally also supporting use with cross.
- need to work out how to pass down project specific vars hopefully in the cargo.toml
- it would be good if -native doesn't require sodiumoxide. It should just use re-exported constants from private box rs
write some c
get a test passing
- how to handle incorrect args to the function
set up cmakejs
are "flavours" how you set the target triple?
could we use cross somehow?
now blocked on gyp storing the relative path to the privatebox lib in the .node binding.
- Get fpic working when building static libs for all the rust stuff.
- check out the wrapper thing with binding gyp.