Share your code.
Runs node-red on pimatic
Run the node-red engine embedded in pimatic. This enables the use of node-red flow directly integrated into the pimatic framework. The following nodes are available:
- variable in listens for changes on the given variable and send a
msg.payloadcontains the new value of the variable. Use this node to capture changes on devices. They are variables too. Navigate to
/#variables-pageon you pimatic web interface to see them.
- allvariables in listens for changes on the any variable and send a
msg.payloadcontains the new value of the variable and
msg.variablethe name of the variable.
- device out Calls the given action on the given device whenever a
msgis received. Use this to switch devices on or off for example.
- variable out Set the value of the specified variable to the value of
- Node-red runs in it's own server. I did not manage to get the websocket running on the pimatic server. UI and the engine do work!