A simple performance recorder. Please note that debugMode must be on or else nothing will happen.
PerfTimer; // <-- Important!PerfTimerstart`My random task`;;PerfTimer;// Write the results to file (/tmp/performance.log) and console.PerfTimer;
- static start(name: String)
- Starts timing a session of a specific name.
- static stop(name: String)
- Stops timing a session with a specific name.
- static reset()
- Clears all previous sessions.
- static printReport(filePath: String)
- Prints the reports to a file at the path defined.
- Dev-mode -
gulp devwatch- this mode will watch your files, run tests, lint your code, and compile them as you code.
- Tests -
Created by Benedict Chen. If you like it, you can buy me a beer with PayPal.
Donate via Paypal
If you enjoy this repo, please support me. Donate
Please support us!