Express style path to RegExp utility
Turn an Express-style path string such as
/user/:name into a regular expression.
var pathToRegexp = require'path-to-regexp';
- path A string in the express format, an array of such strings, or a regular expression
- keys An array to be populated with the keys present in the url. Once the function completes, this will be an array of strings.
- options.sensitive Defaults to false, set this to true to make routes case sensitive
- options.strict Defaults to false, set this to true to make the trailing slash matter.
- options.end Defaults to true, set this to false to only match the prefix of the URL.
var keys = ;
var exp = pathToRegexp'/foo/:bar' keys;
You can see a live demo of this library in use at express-route-tester.