This package has been deprecated
- npm install
- npm install -g gulp
Each process is dependent upon the previous. If one fails the build process exits.
- gulp test (Unit specifications)
- gulp build (Test, folder clean-ups, minification, source maps, renaming)
- gulp deploy (Test, build, versioning)
- gulp deploy--version-down
Note: Look through the packagebuilder.js module for more commands, however, the main ones just use others as helper tasks to fix things the they couldn't could not do as one. Things like the deploy--version-down task was made because I bump the version by the wrong type sometimes and would have to go into each file to change and save then re-run gulp deploy so it makes it less tidious.
npm: npm install packagebuilder
How to use...
npm install gulp --save-dev. (recommended to put the version as '*' to always install the latest)
npm install packagebuilder --save-dev. (recommended to put the version as '*' to always install the latest)
Create gulpfile.js in the root directory of the project this is being used for.
In the gulpfile.js copy and paste this line:
Now you can open up a terminal in the project folder and run any of the gulp tasks listed in the Gulp Commands section above on the project.
- Bug fix: No longer errors on version bump if one of the package or bower .json files does not exist.
- Added a .gz gzip compressed output file to the distribution.