owl-eye1.0.1 • Public • Published
Why this package exist?
- This is a simple npm package introducing the concepts of clean code book into your terminal, as a reminder to you and your peers on what is clean code means.
- Its a different and directive way of delivering knowledge to programmers.
- Please always install this package as Dev-dependency.
About This Package
owl-eye is a very light weight package, meant to be run in development only.
- It has zero dependency on other packages.
- Install the package
npm install owl-eye
- Require it in any of your files
const owlEye = require('owl-eye')
- Run your app as normal.
- You will notice rules will be printed on your the terminal's log.