Added Microsoft Visual C++ support.
Updated for Node.js version 6.9.5 and V8 version 5.8.1.
Now hosted on GitHub which required a version bump to tell npm about it. No code changes.
Updated to use new abstract interface callback from DataReaderImpl to execute as an atomic operation rather than in two stages. This change uses updates to OpenDDS starting with r5997 in subversion and any release after 3.4.1. This will not build with older versions of OpenDDS.
Updated to use extended data reference counting available in OpenDDS as of r5993 in subversion. This change will be available in releases starting with the one following OpenDDS 3.4.1. This will not build with the older versions of OpenDDS.
- OpenDDS (http://www.opendds.org) and its dependencies must be installed.
- Make sure all of the OpenDDS development environment variables are set before running npm to install this module. If you use the OpenDDS configure script, these variables can be set using "setenv.sh" or "setenv.cmd" depending on your platform.
- Linux (Ubuntu16.04) x86_64 using the distro-supplied GCC and c++11=1
- Windows 10 x86_64 using Visual Studio 2015
- Other OpenDDS-supported platforms should work, but may required changes to binding.gyp
$ node-gyp configure build