onecompileman-angular4-cli3.14.10 • Public • Published
- Models - Typescript class that defines structure of object.
- Services - Asynchronous services that make requests to
APIendpoints (using [ngx-restangular])
Onecompileman-Angular4-CLI uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- node.js - evented I/O for the backend
- minimist -
- clui - command-line interfaces
- figlet - ASCII text art
- chalk - colorize the output
Onecompileman-Angular4-CLI requires Node.js v8.8+ to run.
$ npm install -g onecompileman-angular4-cli
You can generate your services and models for your angular app in just 3 or more seconds with the following
command, it is suggested to have the OAS swagger.json file inside the
root directory of the app.
$ ocm generate --swagger swagger.json --version 6 --api users //File path relative to the path you are accessing the command
This library is created by Stephen Vinuya, because of his laziness he created a library that creates the codes for him.
npm i onecompileman-angular4-cli