$ yarn add @nuxtjs/prismic
- Getting Started - Get up and running in a few minutes.
- Full documentation - Full API documentation and examples.
- Preview Mode: Automatically add Prismic Previews to your site without additional configuration.
- Compact Configuration: Just add your Prismic repository endpoint and a link resolver and you're good to go.
- Prismic Components: Accelerate your workflow with ready-to-use Prismic components
@nuxtjs/prismic and add the following minimal configuration to
...modules:'@nuxtjs/prismic'prismic:endpoint: 'https://<REPOSITORY>.cdn.prismic.io/api/v2'apiOptions: // optionalaccessToken: '<private_access_token>'routes:"type": "page""path": "/:uid"
You can now access Prismic inside your Nuxt.js app through the
$prismic variable. Follow our Getting Started guide for further documentation and examples.
Node v8 Support
@nuxtjs/prismic should now work with Node v8 and above. We don't manually test on Node v8, however unit tests will now be tested on both Node v8 and V10 on Travis. There's no guarantees that it'll work as expected, especially after Node v8 drops out of support in January 2020.