A spork of Angular CLI for NativeScript & Angular projects, run nsg command as ng.
npm install -g nsg
ng command in Angular CLI, except that nsg generates project/component/services/... comsumed by NativeScript.
Create new project:
nsg new hello
Generate a component named item:
nsg generate component item
Most options in
ng also available in
After coding, run
tns run android|ios to run.
- nsg uses nsg-cli.json as the configure filename
- nsg makes absolute templateUrl and styleUrls as NativeScript requires it
- nsg uses NativeScriptModule instead of RouterModule
- nsg tries to make project structure looks like
ngdoes as well as
- default selectors are prefixed with 'ns' instead of 'app'
Project structure made by
+ hello/ + .git/ + app/ + ns - app.module.ts - app.component.ts - app.component.html - app.component.css - app.css - main.ts - package.json - package.json - tsconfig.json - nsg-cli.json - README.md - .gitignore
nsg replaces src folder with app, as
tns does. Since app is used, so this folder inside src is changed to ns.