Node.js Telegram Bot API
Node.js module to interact with the official Telegram Bot API.
npm i node-telegram-bot-api
const TelegramBot = ;// replace the value below with the Telegram token you receive from @BotFatherconst token = 'YOUR_TELEGRAM_BOT_TOKEN';// Create a bot that uses 'polling' to fetch new updatesconst bot = token polling: true;// Matches "/echo [whatever]"bot;// Listen for any kind of message. There are different kinds of// messages.bot;
- Help Information
- API Reference api-release / development / experimental)
- Contributing to the Project
- Experimental Features
Note: Development is done against the master branch. Code for the latest release resides on the release branch. Experimental features reside on the experimental branch.
We thank all the developers in the Open-Source community who continuously take their time and effort in advancing this project. See our list of contributors.
We have a Telegram channel where we post updates on the Project. Head over and subscribe!
We also have a Telegram group to discuss issues related to this library.
Some things built using this library that might interest you:
- tgfancy: A fancy, higher-level wrapper for Telegram Bot API
- node-telegram-bot-api-middleware: Middleware for node-telegram-bot-api
- teleirc: A simple Telegram ↔ IRC gateway
- bot-brother: Node.js library to help you easily create telegram bots
- redbot: A Node-RED plugin to create telegram bots visually
- node-telegram-keyboard-wrapper: A wrapper to improve
reply_markupstructures creation in an easy way (supports Inline Keyboards, Reply Keyboard, Remove Keyboard and Force Reply)
- node-telegram-operation-manager: A utility to manage replies flows and commands. Let also create custom queues for your own bot.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2019 Yago