Node-RED Watson Nodes for IBM Bluemix
New in version 0.5.13
- Personality Insights on Bluemix needed new path to node_modules
New in version 0.5.12
- Fix to Personality Insights Node when running in Japanese mode.
- Bump Interface version to Discovery service to '2017-08-01'.
- Japanese supported by Translation service.
- Speech to Text service now reports UK English as 'en-GB'.
- Add button to allow model cache for STT node to be flushed.
- Added more of the supported audio formats for the TTS node.
- Retrieve and Rank node update to return document body.
New in version 0.5.11
- Add support for NLP Query in Discovery and Discovery Query Builder Nodes.
New in version 0.5.10
- Allowed detect_mode for Visual Recognition node to be set in msg.params
New in version 0.5.9
- Text to Speech speech on msg.payload option.
- Speech to Text transcription on msg.payload option
- Endpoint can now be specified in Conversation, Conversation Workspace Manager Language Identify, Language Translator, Speech to Text, STT Corpus Builder, Text to Speech, TTS Corpus Builder, Personality Insights and Tone Analyzer nodes.
New in version 0.5.8
- Visual Reconition Node, now accepts readstream on msg.payload
- Add passages parameter to Discovery Node
New in version 0.5.7
- Fix to Tone Analyzer to allow JSON as input
- Enabled Conversation Tone method to Tone Analyzer Node
- Discovery Node now supports: Create Environment, Create Configuration, Create Collection
New in version 0.5.6
- User Agent added to following nodes: Conversation, Conversation Workspace Manager, Discovery, Discovery Query Builder, Document Conversion, Language Translator, Language Translator Utility, Language Indentify, Natural Language Classifier, Natural Language Understanding, Personality Insights, Retrieve and Rank, Similarity Search, Speech to Text, STT Corpus Builder, Text to Speech, TTS Corpus Builder, Tone Analyzer, Visual Recognition
New in version 0.5.5
- Discovery Query Builder was not picking up searchable fields.
- Personality Insights Node reset to use '2016-10-20' version
- Natural Language Classifier Node migrated to use url based services utility to detect bound service.
- Natural Language Classifier Node Migrated to use Promises.
- Natural Language Classifier now able to use File Inject as input for create mode.
- Natural Language Classifier Node allows Classifier ID to be set dynamically in classify, list and remove modes.
- Natural Language Understanding Node now allows language and model overrides on msg.nlu_options.language, msg.nlu_options.entity_model and msg.nlu_options.relations_model.
- Trade-off Analytics Node moved to the deprecated list.
- Migrated Visual Recognition and Visual Recognition Util nodes to use promises, and ensure that all error responses are reported.
New in version 0.5.4
- Fix for Service / Name conflicts in Document Conversion Node
New in version 0.5.3
- Implement methods to manage Counter Examples in Conversation workspace Manager node.
- Removed V1 Personality Insights node.
- Removed V1 Language Indentification node.
- Removed V1 Language Translation node.
- Removed V1 Language Translation Utility node.
New in version 0.5.2
- Visual Recognition was overwriting msg.payload with 'look at msg.results'. Fixed so that msg.payload is left as is.
New in version 0.5.1
- Implement methods to manage for Intent and Example Input for Intent, in Conversation workspace Manager node.
- Deprecated Alchemy Nodes.
- Removed Conversation experimental node.
- Removed Discovery experimental node.
- Removed Tone Analyzer beta node.
- Removed Relationship Extraction node.
- Removed the V1 Visual Recognition node.
New in version 0.5.0
- New node for Natural Language Understanding
- watson-developer-cloud dependency forces node engine >= 4.5
- Nodes deprecated in 0.4.x will be removed in 0.5.x releases
Watson Nodes for Node-RED
A collection of nodes to interact with the IBM Watson services in IBM Bluemix.
- Concept Insights
- Use concept graphs to tag and explore information and documents.
- Add conversational capabilities into applications.
- Date Extraction
- Uses AlchemyAPI Date Extraction to detect natural language date/time expressions from text
- Automate branching conversation between a user and your application.
- Use natural language to automatically respond to user questions, cross-sell and up-sell, walk users through processes or applications, or even hand-hold users through difficult tasks.
- List environments created for the Discovery service
- Document Conversion
- Prepare documents for the Retrieve and Rank service.
- Feature Extract
- Analyse a single piece of text content (either public URL, HTML or raw text) to extract multiple AlchemyAPI detected features, e.g. entities, keywords, sentiment.
- Image Analysis
- Upload an image to detect either faces, URL text or content present in the image.
- Language Identification
- Detects the language used in text
- Language Translation
- Translates text from one language to another
- Natural Language Classifier
- Uses machine learning algorithms to return the top matching predefined classes for short text inputs.
- Natural Language Understanding
- Analyze text to extract meta-data from content such as concepts, entities, keywords ...
- Searches news and blog content
- Personality Insights
- Use linguistic analytics to infer cognitive and social characteristics from text
- Retrieve and Rank
- Creates a trainable search engine for your data
- Similarity search
- Create and search against image collections
- Speech To Text
- Convert audio containing speech to text
- Text To Speech
- Convert text to audio speech
- Tone Analyzer
- Discover, understand, and revise the language tones in text.
- Tradeoff Analytics
- Optimize decisions balance between multiple conflicting objectives.
- Visual Recognition
- Analyze visual appearance of images to understand their contents
Example usage flows can be found here node-red-labs
For simple typos and fixes please just raise an issue pointing out our mistakes. If you need to raise a pull request please read our contribution guidelines before doing so.
Copyright and license
Copyright 2014, 2016 IBM Corp. under the Apache 2.0 license.