A bot server node to connect to a Microsoft Bot Builder application.
Here is a French Article on Bot Ecosystem and more.
npm install node-red-contrib-viseo-botbuilder
Here is a sample configuration to start you server. Switch will route to the convenient SendCard according to business logic.
- An access to Microsoft Bot Framework
- An SSL certificate (like Let's Encrypt) declared in node-red-config.js (or a proxy)
- Storage is performed in memory in NeDB or any other third party database.
- The profile node handle the default locale
- The user's locale is defined throught MSBotBuilder priorities
- All fields of Card node are translated according to the user's locale
- Locales files are defined in
The JSON file can be generated from XLSX:
node path/to/xlsx2json.js path/to/input.xlsx path/to/output.json
For further help, or general discussion, please use the github issue tracker and in order to be labeled with
question tag please specify :
- Your message is a question / discussion
- The module or node name
Before raising a pull-request, please read our contributing guide.
This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant 1.4. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to any of the project's core team.
This project is a creation of VISEO Technology.
- Eric Brulatout @ebrulato
- Jean-Philippe Encausse @jpencausse
- Alice Vasseur @Alice_Vasseur
- Klervi Menoret @klervix
- To-Thi Hoang