Provides a node for sending XML responses to a Unify OpenScape CP phone SendURL request
The SendURL FPK of the Unify OpenScape CP phone can be used to send a predefined HTTP/HTTPS GET or POST request in order to trigger a flow in your node-red installation.
This node-red node can be used to pass information back to CP phone (or the user pressing the FPK on the phone).
- The LED state can be on, off or blink
- The LED colour can be green, yellow or red
- The label of the CP600 FPK can be overwritten
- The CP phone can be waken up from energy saving or screensaver mode
npm install node-red-contrib-sendurl
Define the following items for your response either from the node or via the msg object
- msg.state will set the LED state to "ON", "OFF" or "FLASH"
- msg.colour will set the LED to one of "GREEN", "YELLOW" or "RED"
- msg.id should contain the symbolic name of the configured FPK
- msg.wake will wake up the device from screensaver mode or energy saving mode when set to "TRUE"
- msg.label will overwrite the current FPK label on a CP600 model