Node-RED node using GitLab APIs. This is a wrapper around node-gitlab. Check it out for more info.
How to Install
To install Node, please refer to the following site.
The following functions(APIs) can be used:
- List issues : Get a list of project issues.
- Create issue : Creates a new project issue.
- Update issue : Updates an existing project issue. This function is also used to mark an issue as closed.
- List notes of an issue : Gets a list of all notes for a single issue.
- Create note of an issue : Creates a new note to a single project issue.
- Update note of an issue : Modify existing note of an issue.
- Get File : Get file from repository. Allows you to receive information about file in repository like name, size, content. Note that file content is Base64 encoded.
- Create File : Create new file in repository
- Update File : Update existing file in repository
- Remove File : Delete existing file in repository
Copyright and license
Copyright (c) 2017 Kota Suizu
Released under the MIT license