NebulosaJS is a powerful Node.js content management system and web app framework built on express and mongoose. Nebula makes it easy to create sophisticated web sites and apps, and comes with a beautiful auto-generated Admin UI.
Check out http://altairstudios.github.io/nebulosa/ for documentation and guides.
Nebula gives you:
- A simple way to create a dynamic web site or app with well-structured routes, templates and models
- A beautiful Admin UI based on the database models you define
modelswith additional field types and functionality, building on those natively supported by Mongoose
- Out of the box session management and authentication
- An updates framework for managing data updates or initialisation
- Integration with Cloudinary for image uploading, storage and resizing
- Integration with Mandrill for sending emails easily
- Integration with Google Places for clever location fields
- Integration with Embedly for powerful video and rich media embedding tools
... plus a lot of other tools and utilities to make creating complex web apps easier.
(The MIT License)
Copyright (c) 2015 Juan Benavides
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.