NativeScript UI DataForm
NativeScript UI DataForm is part of Progress NativeScript UI - a suite of rich-UI components targeting the NativeScript platform.
The NativeScript UI DataForm plugin provides an easy and versatile approach for building mobile forms based on a provided data object's public members. Use DataForm to:
- Bind a form to a data object with a single line of code;
- Take advantage of more than 15 built-in editors (or provide your own custom editor);
- Create groups of editors, allow them to be collapsed and style them;
- Display a form in ReadOnly mode;
- Take control over collected data with built-in data validation - use a provided validator or create a custom one.
In Command prompt / Terminal navigate to your application root folder and run:
tns plugin add nativescript-ui-dataform
To use the DataForm plugin, you need to add an instance of
RadDataForm and bind the
source property to your business object that you want to edit with the form.
More information is available in the Guides for:
Here is the API Reference section.
The features of the plugin are demonstrated in the Sample apps for:
The release notes are available here.
Please, use github issues strictly for reporting bugs or requesting features.