A NodeJS interactive MySQL command line interface.
The project is still in his very early stage, it can have bugs.
This is a global module so you must install usin the global flag, you can use npm or yarn:
npm install -g mysql-cliyarn add global mysql-cli
mysql-cli and it will start an interactive session where you can manage your connections and databases. Type
help to have the list of available commands or type
help <command> for further help for single commands.
- Create an issue reporting a bug or a feature
- Fork the project (https://github.com/codekraft-studio/generator-wordpress-starter/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Publish the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Add some test for your new feature
- Create a new Pull Request
MIT © codekraft-studio