This is a very simple LogBook that works from the Command-Line.
npm install -g my-logbook
Create a File .logbook-config.json in your Home-Directory, which looks like this:
- file: The JSON-File to write the logs to.
- results: The HTML-File containing the exported LogBook
- myName: Your Name in the HTML-File!
To add an entry just call:
Where entry is of your choice.
It may contain plaintext, although some special tags may be used:
- @something : is used to mark a context, project, etc.
- +mything : is used to mark a task
- #thisthing : is used to mark tags
To get a nice HTML with a nice LogBook as HTML:
Look at the Code and then fork it and create a pull-request.
Id love to hear your suggestions!
- Dominik Sigmund firstname.lastname@example.org