Production Quality Meteor Deployments
Meteor Up is a command line tool that allows you to deploy any Meteor app to your own server.
You can install and use Meteor Up on Linux, Mac and Windows. It can deploy to servers running Ubuntu 14 or newer.
This version of Meteor Up is powered by Docker, making deployment easy to manage and reducing server specific errors.
Read the getting started tutorial.
- Single command server setup
- Single command deployment
- Deploy to multiple servers, with optional load balancing and sticky sessions
- Environment Variable management
- Support for
- Password or Private Key (pem) based server authentication
- Access logs from the terminal (supports log tailing)
- Support for custom docker images
- Support for Let's Encrypt and custom SSL certificates
- Auto-restart if the app crashes
- Auto-start after server reboot
- Runs with docker for better security and isolation
- Reverts to the previous version if the deployment failed
Meteor Up requires Node v8 or newer. It runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
npm install -g mup
mup should be installed on the computer you are deploying from.
Mup supports Meteor 1.2 and newer. To use Meteor 1.4 and newer, you will need to change the docker image. A list of docker images is available here.
If that doesn't solve the problem, you can:
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]