This package has been deprecated
This plugin isn't maintained anymore.
My Personal NPM (NPM Lazy Mirror)
Warning : this plugin is not maintained anymore
mpnpm is a lazy local mirror/cache for npm.
mpnpm is a reinterpretation of the npm_lazy package from mixu.
How it works ?
mpnpm caches metadata & packages where you install it. By default, metadatas & packages are cached for 1 hour. You can change this in the config.
Clone this repo or do an
npm install mpnpm
Modify the file
config.json at the root of mpnpm (see Documentation below), then launch the server with
Pointing your npm to mpnpm
npm --registry http://localhost:54321 install package
npm config set registry http://localhost:54321
or add/modify this line in your config file
registry = http://localhost:54321
Need more help ? Type
npm help config or
npm help registry
"npm":"registry": """cache":"dir": ".mpnpm""ttl": 3600000"server":"log": true"port": 54321"url": ""
- npm.registry is the url of the npm registry which will be called for downloading metadata & packages
- cache.dir is the name of the directory where will be stored the cached data
- cache.ttl is time to live duration of the data in the cache, in milliseconds. By default, the value is one hour (3600000ms).
- server.log is a boolean to (un)activate logging on the server
- server.port is the port of listening for the node server
- server.url is the cache registry url you will call with npm
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Lint your code using Grunt.
- 2013/11/15 : v1.0.0
Writing unit tests :)
Copyright (c) 2013 Leny
Licensed under the MIT license.