Adds a createdBy field to a schema.
npm install mongoose-plugins-created-by
Adds a createdBy field to a schema
pluginCreatedBy = require "mongoose-plugins-created-by" YourSchema.plugin pluginCreatedBy.createdBy, isRequired : true
- Changes in the infrastructure (grunt)
- Simplified data model - after using the old one for two years it turns out that it was completely useless.
- First version
npm test npm run-script docs
node_modules/.bin/grunt # Starts the watch & test run node_modules/.bin/grunt coffee # Compiles the coffeescript
node_modules/.bin/grunt release node_modules/.bin/grunt release:minor node_modules/.bin/grunt release:major
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the package.json, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Martin Wawrusch See LICENSE for further details.