MongoDB database management web server boosted with node.js and express. xhr and partial renders are also used.
- node.js = 0.4.12
- express >= 2.5.1
- jade >= 0.19.0
- mongodb = 0.9.7
- async >= 0.1.15
You can clone github project or use npm to install.
npm install mon4mongo
- Add route to app.js. Check out the getRoute function description
- Create jade view with appropriate properties (check out the other views in views/modules/...)
- Create link in views/master/sidebar.jade
- Add properties to mapping array in /public/js/methods.js to send xhr requests to correct route
- if you want to extend base capabilities just fork base modules (/mongo/...) or add new one
Copyright 2011 Erhan Gundogan
Licensed under the MIT License.