mod_statuspage for Node
Simple express/connect middleware to provide a status page with following details of the nodejs host.
- Various Versions - Prints NodeJS Version, OS Version, OS Release
- CPU - Average Load on CPU
- Memory - Total Memory, Free Memory
- Traffic - Total Num of Requests, Requests per second, Total KBs Transferred, Total KBs Out etc.
- Workers - List all the worker processes and the information listed above for each of the worker processes
This module reads the above data from a unix socket generated from the npm module process-watcher. For more details on process-watcher, please refer https://github.com/yahoo/process-watcher.
This module is recommended to be used only in a cluster environment. Also this module is designed to work together with monitr (https://github.com/yahoo/monitr) and process-watcher. For an example of them working together please check examples/sample_cluster.js.
npm install mod_statuspage
var express =status = ;var app = ;app;console;app;
url- The URL to respond to, defaults to
check- A function to check the request to see if the status page should be shown. Default:
returns true to always show
responseContentType- The Content-Type of the Response, can be html or json, defaults to
ejsTemplate- EJS Template file for html rendering if responseContentType is html, defaults to
status.ejsbundled with the module
socketPath- The socket path written by watchr, defaults to