Mock AWS S3 SDK for Node.js
Mock AWS S3 SDK
This is a very simple interface that mocks the AWS SDK for Node.js. The implementation is incomplete but most basic features are supported.
It uses a directory to mock a bucket and its content.
If you'd like to see some more features or you have some suggestions, feel free to use the issues or submit a pull request.
- 2017-02-02 v2.4.0 Account for no existing keys when getting an object by @derPuntigamer
- 2016-06-03 v2.3.0 Add createBucket method and tests by @neilstuartcraig
- 2016-05-25 v2.2.1 Add Size attribute by @aldafu
- 2016-04-25 v2.2.0 Add MaxKey options in listObject by @hauboldj
- 2016-01-18 v2.1.0 Fix markers on listObjects (by @wellsjo) and add send method (by @AllieRays and @IonicaBizau)
- 2015-11-04 v2.0.0 Static basePath configuration, bound params (by @CJNE) and match upload API (by @kyleseely)
- 2015-10-25 v1.1.0 Removed because of potential breaking change with bound params
- 2015-09-24 v1.0.0 Breaking changes and awesome PR to fix API inconsistencies by @irothschild
- 2015-08-27 v0.5.0 Refactor and default options by @whitingj
- 2015-07-28 v0.4.0 Add headObject method by @mdlavin
- 2015-07-21 v0.3.0 Add CommonPrefixes to listObjects by @jakepruitt
- 2015-03-15 v0.2.7 Mock out AWS' config submodule by @necaris
- 2015-03-13 v0.2.6 Partial match support and ContentLength by @mick
- 2015-03-03 v0.2.5 Allow string and fix tests by @lbud
- 2015-02-05 v0.2.4 Fix url encoding for copy by @ahageali
- 2015-01-22 v0.2.3 Support for copyObject
- 2014-02-02 v0.2.1 Support for deleteObject
- 2014-01-08 v0.2.0 Support streams for getObject/putObject
- 2013-10-24 v0.1.2 Fix isTruncated typo
- 2013-10-09 v0.1.1 Add LastModified to listObject
- 2013-08-09 v0.1.0 First release
var AWSMock = ;
AWSMockconfigbasePath = '/tmp/buckets/'
var s3 = AWSMock