a very minimal autocomplete typeahead autosuggestion select list highlighter
What it doesn't do
- Populate or significantly modify DOM Element that contains a list of suggestions; forcing you to used a baked in filtering algorithm (e.g. fuzzy) and/or presentation format.
- Provide every possible capability you could ever dream up for such a feature, sticking you with a whole lot of code that you'll never use.
What it does
Listens to an input for
- Upon arrowing a highlighting class is applied to the current item
tabthe highlighted item's
innerTextis applied to the
Enterdoes the same thing as
What if you need a bit more functionality
- Create your own, additional, event handlers for
enteroutside the scope of mincomplete (e.g. fetch data from a server when hitting
- Fork mincomplete and make it your own.
- Use Distiller to grab the dist file(s) and modify them for your custom use case.
$ npm install mincomplete
// ...// ...
ISC © Buster Collings