MagiXJS allow you to create the most advance webapps ever built.
npm install -g magixjs
magix create [type]
- Allow you to create a project.
- Type: [app, playground]
ex: magix create app
magix launch [dir] [port]
- Launch a local server to help you code an orb project.
magix build [project dir] [env]
- Build your project.
- magix build production
** Optimize your project for a production environement (merge files, minify..).
magix clean [project dir]
- Clear the build of a project.
magix watch [project dir]
- Observe change on a project and compile on the fly.
- Note: when doing a 'magix launch' you do not need to do an 'magix watch'
ex: magix watch
Create your first project:
magix create demo
Magix: Project created successfully.
Create production version of your project
(Will create copy of your project that will be minified and optimized)
magix build production
About magix projects
- You code using COFFEESCRIPT.
- No need for anything else out of the box.
- To create a class, create a new file and write:
this.background = red
this.didAppear = ->
.. Instead of the traditional 'class' keyword
Import 'MyFirstView', ->
In case you are wondering, 'log' is the print method, short and cool ;)
log 'something :P'
Documentation / help
To find help visit:
Created by Etienne Pinchon (@etiennepinchon)